Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
Those things are like gold. Saleen stoped making porducts arounds apirl or what ever.

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link and I'm hoping I can get a hold of that thing. Don't like that it's scratched, but it probably wouldn't be that noticeable once it is on the car.

I love the look of these grills and it's just what my baby needs!

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
those scratches will be quite visible when the grille is installed, best to pass on that one & just spend the 250/300 it takes (right now anyway, who knows if they will go up or down anytime soon) to get a good one.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
Yeah you can fix them. wet sand with soapy water, compound/polish, and your good to go.
that wouln't even come close to working. if you look at my sig. pic I have this grille in my car for now so I am quite familiar with it.

while it's hard to see in the pictures of the add, this grille has a texture to it, any scratching/sanding/etc will take off the texture & where do you stop? even the horizontal bars of the grille have the same texture so you would end up trying to sand/etc the entire grille, bars & all, not worth it.

look around, since I considered selling mine I have been watching the prices, you can get a perfect one for 300 shipped, so why bother sanding?

·
Registered
832 Posts
that wouln't even come close to working. if you look at my sig. pic I have this grille in my car for now so I am quite familiar with it.

while it's hard to see in the pictures of the add, this grille has a texture to it, any scratching/sanding/etc will take off the texture & where do you stop? even the horizontal bars of the grille have the same texture so you would end up trying to sand/etc the entire grille, bars & all, not worth it.

look around, since I considered selling mine I have been watching the prices, you can get a perfect one for 300 shipped, so why bother sanding?
oo i see.

If they stopped making it a while back, where can you get a perfect one 300 shipped..?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
filler primer and matte black paint...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.