Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a pair of Ford, yes Ford, OEM 01-04 headlight housings (they are the black housings). Let me know if you have a pair.

-Troy

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
99-04 Mustang headlights

i saw this post the other day left and was thinking about getting them for my gt but i just smoked them today with VHT instead. Maybe the person who is selling them will send you some pics and ship them for you at $50 for the pair its not bad plus i think the seller is a soldier given the location so it shouldnt be a scam just dont take my word for it though in case it is.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Soldiers will scam folks just as quick! Trust me on that one. That is why they have my MOS, Military Police. lol

Lefty, what are you doing with them? I might be driving up to Mustangs Unlimited today to purchase some lights. If I like the ones they got, and I get a chance to go, I will let you know about buying mine.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok sounds good; I bought aftermarket ones, but they condensate even after I've sealed them 3 times. It's just going to save me some hassle if I buy some OEM ones because they look just as good. What shape are your's in James?

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
They are in very good condition. I bought the other headlights last night, but I am debating if I like them or not. They are really cutting out the light from my HID's since they are tinted. I am going to ride with them for a week and decide .If you find a deal you can't pass up netween now and then, run with it. I will let you know though.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When can you let me know by? Shoot me a PM with a price you'd get rid of them for...

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts