Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 ea stock 06 GT wheels and tires, 3K miles, no agressive driving habits (laying rubber, hard cornering, brake stands, drifting, lol), one wheel has slight scraping on edge. at least i am honest. would make a great spare tire!! get a few of you to make a group purchase and we are all happy. make offer + S&H and they are yours. otherwise they will be put on my car tailer.

these will be available in a few days when my new stuff gets here. MOD DAY!

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Are you located anywhere near the nantahala river? I will be down there in two weeks and if the price is right I might be interested in two ( or four if no one else wants the other two )...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm at fort bragg near fayetteville, NC. i can drive a bit if needed. any reasonable offer will not be turned away. like i posted, if they don't sell, i will use them on my car trailer just for fun

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i will check what the shipping rates will be for those locations and post the rates.

UPS: S&H to 22642 is $30 each wheel/tire. can you go $400? this will cover all my expenses and reasonable $ in my pocket.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the pic file is too large to post. send me your e-mail and i can send it to you

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pics on the way

·
Banned
392 Posts
hey wazzzy got the pics... no biggie if you said no bends and it hold air fine its not a big problem to me. but let me think about everything and ill let you know soon before the day is over.
Thanks, Dustin

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok, np. the pic i sent you is with the wheel still on the car. i just got my new stuff in today via fed ex. 2 thumbs up!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i sent one back to you

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
potential buyer decided to spend $ on other stuff.

up for grabs are 4 ea stock 06 gt wheels with tires. $50 ea + S&H and they are yours. lots of tread left.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts