Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS: 2004 Torch Red Cobra Whippled, everything done right

Up for sale is my new cobra, I litteraly JUST got it finished, im just tired of all the power and the fact that all it does is spin, so its time for a change again.

The car is in excellent shape, mechanically, and cosmetically. has 21K miles, and was 100% stock until about 2500 miles ago, when it got a catback, and intake, then the rest of the mods i just put on about 350 miles ago.

The car is clean as hell, but i will have it professionally detailed anyway after deposit or payment, and before delivery.

The car pulls insanely, if you can get traction, and just all in all runs great.

It currently has a Rear Seat delete in it, but i have the stock rear seat, and it will come with the car.

The Mod list is:

Engine:

.020 over bottom end with CP pistons
Whipple 140AX with RR 3.00 pulley installed, also have a whipple3.50 pulley
BilletFlow whipple engraved TB
BilletFow idlers
Black crinkle valve covers
GT500 "POWERED BY SVT" coil covers
JLT RAI painted torch red
LDC head coolingmod
LDC dual pass HE
EGR delete
SCT Xcal2 with Amazon tune
SCT BA2800 MAF

Fuel system:

Ford GT pumps
PPRV delete
Wire Upgrade
Stage 2 FPDM
siemens deka 60LBS/HR injectors 7635

Transmission/Drivetrain:

UPR quick click firewall adjuster
UPR triple hook quadrant
MGW orange handle STS
Liberty 26 spline input shaft
Lethal TOB retainer sleeve
Spec Stage 4 clutch
DSS Level5 halfshafts
BF IRS brace

Exhaust:

MAC ceramic coated LT's
Lethal O/R X
Magnaflow CB
stage 8 locking headers bolts

Suspension:

UPR Tubular K member kit with coilovers 12"/250# springs
MM CC plates
3/4 coild off rear springs
Steeda Zinc coated FLSFC's

other stuff

AutoMeter Phantom -30/+30 boost/vac gauge
AutoMeter steering column pod
Stern Replica wheels 17X9 front 17X10 rear (this is the FIRST set of black ones)
275/40/17 Falken FK452's in the front BRAND NEW
315/35/17 nitto DR's in the rear. almost bald.
a few Billet interior pieces
stainless COBRA bumper inserts
Baer Eradaspeed rotors
Hawk Pads

i have over $15000 in parts in this thing, not including shipping, or labor.

im not going to give the car away, so ill do this.

$32000 as is

$28000 without whipple, idlers, injectors, FPDM level 5's, BA2800, tuner. replaced with stock parts

$27200 with stock front suspension 3/4 coil cut, and stock manifolds put back on, and no whipple and all.

the ONLY trades i would consider would be a 03 F150 Harley truck 2 tone low mileage + appropriate cash, or trade for a 93-98 single turbo supra +/- appropriate cash.

do not low ball me on the prices, that's what they are, this is a hell of a deal, for a hell of a car, the buyer would not be dissapointed.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Wish i had the cash. If we could fast forward to next year, i'd be able to do it. Thats one of the only three colors i like for 03/04s. I hope you find a good home for it.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hope so too, i love this car, and it has been babied,but its just time for something else.

somebody is going to get a hell of a deal.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it has been taken well care of. my few kill stories are nothing. the car is on very low boost. things things will withstand 800RWHP being beatin on all day.

so like i said its been babied.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Man i would love to buy that car! Im waiting till im doing paying off my gt 20 months left then its terminator time! that is the best color on the termi in my opinion.... good look ..

·
Registered
991 Posts
oh man...such a nice car...im getting one when i get out of school in july...u want to hold it until then...lolol...

good luck with the sale man...hate to see it go...hope it gets a good home...

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Sucks that your selling it, haha. But if its best for you...I guess...haha. You will hvae no problem selling, just have to find the right buyer.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
would it come with the stock wheels? the wheels that are on it now look like **** (with all due respect)

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
would it come with the stock wheels? the wheels that are on it now look like **** (with all due respect)
no, it doesnt come with stock wheels.

you must not have very good taste then because the stock wheels are the most played out rims there are, ive had BBS's, SSR's CCW's and every replica wheel pretty much and ive never had so many people actually stop me to compliment.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
you know wut i might have a buyer 4 u my dad has been looking around 4 a cobra he has a 65 replica kit car cobra and he used 2 have a black sn95 cobra and his favorite color is red so ill talk 2 him 4 yah and yes he would pay u the 32000 with everything if not him i might have 2 other people that have been looking 4 03/04's ill let u know

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you know wut i might have a buyer 4 u my dad has been looking around 4 a cobra he has a 65 replica kit car cobra and he used 2 have a black sn95 cobra and his favorite color is red so ill talk 2 him 4 yah and yes he would pay u the 32000 with everything if not him i might have 2 other people that have been looking 4 03/04's ill let u know
let me know. he can come up and look at it, its truely a bueatiful, and well built car.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
ok ill tell him about it we dont live far from u so its actually a possibility

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
how much does it put down ?

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how much does it put down ?
the butt dyno is saying 610-640RWHP thats just on a initial tune thats VERY conservative at 17PSI which is pretty low. you can run 19PSI on the street easily on pump gas or 21PSI with pump and torco.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
the butt dyno is saying 610-640RWHP thats just on a initial tune thats VERY conservative at 17PSI which is pretty low. you can run 19PSI on the street easily on pump gas or 21PSI with pump and torco.
nice ill defently tell him about it

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
I'd love to have it man! My dream Mustang is a TR Cobra with 600+ rwhp. If I had the cash it would be gone in a second....

Good luck with the sale. Someone is getting one hell of a car.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I just wanted to say one other thing... This car is actually worth alot more than the $32,000 asking price. I see cobras like this go for 40K, this is a really good deal for the person who throws up the cash.

KC, if you dont sell by next year (yeah right) its mine! :D

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just wanted to say one other thing... This car is actually worth alot more than the $32,000 asking price. I see cobras like this go for 40K, this is a really good deal for the person who throws up the cash.

KC, if you dont sell by next year (yeah right) its mine! :D
i think it would have to have alot more to get $40K. now the duplicate this car its going to cost you $40-45K $32K is a hell of a deal no matter how you look at it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.