Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
colt m4 with 2 20 round mags, basically brand new only taken to the range once and fired about 40 rounds. have original box with the shipping bag, collectors will know what I mean. I want $1300

2007 suzuki GSX-R 750. Blue and black with lo-jack installed which is a 800 dollar value. Cost $75 transfer fee for the lo-jack to be in your name. bike has 4000 miles on it never been layed down. has the mud flap delete. Bone stock other than that. I have all maintance records. Want $8000.00

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
what kind of colt. a true blue m4? is that what is says on the side? or is it like a 6920 leo or whatever theyre called?

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1. pictures please...bike
2. why you selling if i may ask
3. damn it i need $8K...
Im selling this stuff cuase i need the money. Will post a pic tomorrorow of my bike. but here is the paint scheme from suzukis website.

what kind of colt. a true blue m4? is that what is says on the side? or is it like a 6920 leo or whatever theyre called?

Yes it is a colt M4 not an imitation, the real deal.

And yes lojack is a vehicle recovery system if your car or bike gets stolen. It is actually better than on star for the purpose of recovery becuase it uses radio signals and not satelites like on star. satelite trackers need line of site to the sky. which means that if your biks is in a garage the signal cant go out. if you have ever noticed four little antennas on the roof of a police car that is for lojack. not every police dep in the usa participates though you would have to check with you local police.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
by the way that paint scheme was 07 only for the gixxers and to me it is the best looking paint scheme they had, the schemes for 08s are ugly.

that is exactly what my bike looks like exept i took the mud flap off and have the tag legal mount with the gsx-r metal mud flap delete kit.

and removeing the mud flap on a racing bike is a must do mod. :)

god im gonna miss that bike just looking at the picture makes me want to cry.

bike is paid for by the way i have the clear title, paid cash for it when i bought it last may.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts