Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Ask All My Baby's Mommas
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to trade my 1999 cbr 900rr for a 1994 or newer mustang.v8 only 5 speed or auto(would like 5 speed), 5.0 or 4.6 no verts. the cbr is lowered, stretched, chrome everything, rebuilt engine w/ 5000 miles on it, custom undertail, full stainless d&d exhaust, braided steel brake lines, chrome frame sliders, scott steering dampener, 4 inch extended chrome swing arm, alarm. the bike is fast. i have eaten r1's like they are standing still. the bike is in blue primer and is ready for paint. i was going to put a matte black paint job on it( not spray can) and i still can. if you have any questions, call any time 757-696-0673 or email.
thank you,
mike

·
Ask All My Baby's Mommas
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
How long has it been since you rode it? Chain is a lil rusted. It doesnt really looked lowered... Why is it primed? Did you lay it down? Drop it or anything?

Just some questions and a free bump

·
Ask All My Baby's Mommas
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How long has it been since you rode it? Chain is a lil rusted. It doesnt really looked lowered... Why is it primed? Did you lay it down? Drop it or anything?

Just some questions and a free bump
the bike is lowered. if it wasn't lowered the extended swingarm would make the rear of the bike sit high. the chain has some sight rust because i got caught in the rain while riding on saturday. it is primed because i didn't like the old color( which is the color of the tank). the previous owner did drop it in the driveway, but there is no damage now.

·
Ask All My Baby's Mommas
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are some pics of the "rusted" chain and the adjustable lowering link for the skeptic. thanks anyway for the "bump":mad:

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
hey man dont be gettin pissy just wanted to clear it up for ya, and it was a free bump

Personally I dont think this will happen unless you throw in some cash

But hey whatever you want to do budd

·
Ask All My Baby's Mommas
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey man dont be gettin pissy just wanted to clear it up for ya, and it was a free bump

well if you are so sure it won't happen, don't post on the thread. this bike has $7000 worth of chrome. that doesn't even include the motor work. so keep you opinions to yourself. you weren't trying to clear anything up , you were coming on here to pick at my bike. i easily have 11000 in this bike so thank but no thanks for your help. and by the way, it didn't need a bump it was on the top.:cool:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Haha

Hahaha.......Its a very nice bike everyone and very quick. Only thing that was wrong was the color he didn't like it....ugly red color plus he did fill in the tail of the bike and put a new shield on the front. Bump for a nice bike. Hope you get what ya want mike

·
Ask All My Baby's Mommas
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha.......Its a very nice bike everyone and very quick. Only thing that was wrong was the color he didn't like it....ugly red color plus he did fill in the tail of the bike and put a new shield on the front. Bump for a nice bike. Hope you get what ya want mike
thanks bro!

·
Ask All My Baby's Mommas
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just wanted to let everybody know the bike is currently in the body shop getting painted matte black. it should be done by thursday.

·
Ask All My Baby's Mommas
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here are the pics of the bike now after paint. looks great in person

·
Ask All My Baby's Mommas
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i did it. the truck is next.

·
Ask All My Baby's Mommas
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

hey guys thanks for your interest but i traded the bike for a 98 gt.

and to tiller..... the trade was straight up.:p

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
to tell you the truth......i though the bike looked like **** except for the chrome. But after the paint it looked a lot better. But IMO, why the HELL would you spend 7k just on chrome? why not on something performance wise?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts