Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my blzck 18x9/10 fr500's with chrome lip that im looking to trade. The tires are about 80% and there is just a little curb rash on the front passenger side. Im just looking to get into something a little different. I am looking for something all black. I would prefer some saleens, cobra r's or even some all black fr500's. Im in Gainesville Fl. and would be willing to drive and meet up somewhere reasonable. Let me know what you got!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Man these are exactly what I want for my Mach 1.

I have 17x9 and 18x10 chrome FR's now. They will need to be re-chromed or sand blasted and painted/powder-coated.

I don't know that those would be an option for you plus cash on my end but I need new tires soon and if I'm getting new rims they mine as well be done together.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Blitz- check out SON1C's wheel paint thread. You'd have an easier time trading some fresh black FR500's

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Blitz- check out SON1C's wheel paint thread. You'd have an easier time trading some fresh black FR500's
I have gone through painting rims before, and I don't want to do it again. Especially on FR's. They are on the car and I don't have a spare set to remove them for painting. They look decent but they have some oxidation/rust spots because the previous owner didn't care for them properly.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man these are exactly what I want for my Mach 1.

I have 17x9 and 18x10 chrome FR's now. They will need to be re-chromed or sand blasted and painted/powder-coated.

I don't know that those would be an option for you plus cash on my end but I need new tires soon and if I'm getting new rims they mine as well be done together.

Hey man I don't really have the time to have the rims painted or powder coated. I don't have any other sets of wheels laying around so that would just be a huge hassle for me. I'm sorry. But if your in Fl I bought my rims from a place called OE Wheels brand new with tires for $850. There located in Tampa and I know they ship but it would be cheaper to just pick them up.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Hey man I don't really have the time to have the rims painted or powder coated. I don't have any other sets of wheels laying around so that would just be a huge hassle for me. I'm sorry. But if your in Fl I bought my rims from a place called OE Wheels brand new with tires for $850. There located in Tampa and I know they ship but it would be cheaper to just pick them up.

No problem man. I understand. I saw the rims weren't on so I assumed you were just looking for a change. I may have interest in buying them from you if you decide to sell though.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah that pic was when I first got the rims. And if I can find some rims I want and can work it out I would sell them to you.

·
Registered
769 Posts
do you still have these would you be interested in trading for 03 termi rims?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts