Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have stock manifolds, bbk catted x pipe, and flowmaster cat-back. It's just time to switch it up. I'm gettin longtubes (prob mac) and a shorty catted x and probably going to go with borla stingers or bassani or magnaflow catback. If anybody has a setup they wanna trade or buy any of mine, let me know.
Name: Cody
Price: bbk catted x: $250 Flowmaster catback: $350
Items wanted: Listed above

·
Registered
150 Posts
How many miles are on the catted X, and do you have any idea what shipping to 77302 is?

·
Registered
150 Posts
How many miles are on them, and do they have any road rash... pics????

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very minor road rash. I can get pics in a few days probably, its just a little hard while Im not at home. Nothing is wrong with the sound, I just wanna change it up a little. I want to get longtubes, which would make my x pipe useless to me, and I was thinkin of getting borla stingers or magnapacks or somethin like that. if you wanted to buy any of it, I'd want to get the money first so I can buy and replace what I have now so my car wouldnt be out of service, or if you wanted to trade, that'd be different. Let me know what you were thinkin or interested in. Thanks :D

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am not sure. Its sounds good and is pretty loud, that all I know haha. Is there a way to determine if its 40 series or 44? I actually thought that was the same thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.