Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got flow mufflers on it already..should i go x or h? im going o/r for sure either way.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
do u want to be LOUD or deeper tone?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
H pipe ftw

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pry just deeper of a tone. the mufflersalready give it kind of a deep tone so i should continue to go that road..

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
h pipe then x pipe are well x's loud lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
same here... H-pipe. Mine's catted so I am sure your's will sound even meaner!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah. im going to go with o/r seeing in the state of florida no inspection or emissions need to be passed.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I have stinger with a o/r x pipe n love the sound of it but its really loud!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I just put an o/r h pipe on. It's loud. I couldn't have a car any lowder and not feel like a clown but that's just me. my cat back is bassani and I dont think a lot of people run that so I don't know how it will compare to the flows.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Prochamber, if sounds the name of the game. The meanest 99-04 GT I've ever heard had one. If perfromance is what matters go X.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i like the x pipe because its loud and raspy plus you gain hp. a h pipe sounds good too, but x is my preference.

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
I have a catted BBK x pipe and I love how it sounds, but the best setup I ever heard was a custom catted prochamber (because Mac stopped making the prochambers catted) and Mac LT's, and a borla catback. Actually, here's the video of it...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts