Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
i donno if this would be an "upgrade" but to answer your question looks like everything is there just get it welded and what mean chad said

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
IMO I'd leave that sound to the Skylines and Supra's but thats me lol I like it but for a Mustang idk.

Sometimes they aren't suppose to sound like that...it's called compressor surge and the BOV isn't big enough and still causing surge.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
got you bro, yeah i know it's what i typically think to find on a jap supercar of somesort but that setup sounded good. probably just stick with my procharger bypass valve or upgrade to the big red whatever is easiest more concerned with power but saw that one for $79, figured it'd be to good to be true but thought i'd ask

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
mmm ok i guess. Moving slowly now. I have everything but the boost controller. It getting Piping now. I am having him do the cold side now. I dont have the time and or feel like dealing with it. It's just easier this way. I want to get it on the road so oh well. He does great work. I mean it's fabbing a cold side its not hard but takes time and I dont have it. So once thats done just need gears installed and a tune! well alignment too. Thanks for asking!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
no dont. Turbos like tighter springs also. But once released from boost it should soud similair

1 - 20 of 24 Posts