Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around and i'm trying to stay in the 300ish range but what i really wanna know is will the xpipe give me that aggressive sound i'm looking for? as of now i have the pypes axle back exhaust and its just not as aggressive as i'm looking for. Let me know if anyone has suggestions. thanks guys!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well i just purchased the upr catted x-pipe and will install it tomorrow. I also have the pipes axle back and i also am looking for a more aggressive sound. I will let you know tomorrow how it sounds. Oh i paid $280.00 for it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've been looking around and i'm trying to stay in the 300ish range but what i really wanna know is will the xpipe give me that aggressive sound i'm looking for? as of now i have the pypes axle back exhaust and its just not as aggressive as i'm looking for. Let me know if anyone has suggestions. thanks guys!!
I bought the Ford racing X pipe for about 130 and just have the Steeda Axle backs... If you want Aggressive and Crazy loud do the Magnaflow of road x and some spintech mufflers... Just saw your budget hahaha Yeah try the ford racing x. I will post a vid of mine on a auto X track so you can hear how it sounds... Wait actually all you could hear is the KB whine... Well if it matters, im happy with my exhaust tone

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts