Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Nice man! here is mine, I am about to by a spare sr20 swap to just have on the side.

Word of advice, DO NOT BREAK THAT RADIO BEZEL......they are like gold and hard as crap to find used without forking over $140 for a new one.

·
Making Bad Decisions
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Oh I know^ This is my first 240 but I have been around them for quite some time.

Coupe looks clean by the way. I Love me some Sil front. And you have bricks instead of the tripples. :rockon
Glad I am not the only S Chassis owner on here. lol

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Oh I know^ This is my first 240 but I have been around them for quite some time.

Coupe looks clean by the way. I Love me some Sil front. And you have bricks instead of the tripples. :rockon
Glad I am not the only S Chassis owner on here. lol
I got a steal on mine, traded my Lexus($4k car) for it, it has lots of goodies like a built motor with under 1k miles, but it ran like dogshit when i got it, turns out the knock sensor was unplugged. Lol

This is my 5th SR20 but my first S chassis, i love it, just wish i had time right now to drive it more. It is good to see another s chassis owner on here, i still hang around this forum even though i havent owned a Mustang in a a yer and a half.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Love the silvia front ends! Nice car OP, it's not everyday you see a 240 that hasn't been completely destroyed lol.

·
Making Bad Decisions
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I got a steal on mine, traded my Lexus($4k car) for it, it has lots of goodies like a built motor with under 1k miles, but it ran like dogshit when i got it, turns out the knock sensor was unplugged. Lol

This is my 5th SR20 but my first S chassis, i love it, just wish i had time right now to drive it more. It is good to see another s chassis owner on here, i still hang around this forum even though i havent owned a Mustang in a a yer and a half.
Wow that's a good pick up.

My GT has been down for like 7 months or so now. Still here. lol
Still don't know what i'm going to do. I just want too many things. :(

Love the silvia front ends! Nice car OP, it's not everyday you see a 240 that hasn't been completely destroyed lol.
Thanks man! Like I said before it was too clean to not grab.
Plus its pretty fun to drive as a stock auto car. Can only image it when it's 5 speed and has some suspension.

·
Making Bad Decisions
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yeah one of my friends had a KA hatch then a KA S14 and now he has another S14 that's
Recently been SR swapped. Car is still not 100% yet but I was very surprised at how fast
It was for been a stock motor.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Yeah one of my friends had a KA hatch then a KA S14 and now he has another S14 that's
Recently been SR swapped. Car is still not 100% yet but I was very surprised at how fast
It was for been a stock motor.
I know they are quicker than 2v GTs with a stock SR swap...but what isn't. lol

:hidinghere:

·
Making Bad Decisions
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I've had my foot in my mouth a lot. Only ever had my dad's foot up my ass. I'll be preparing my diddly hole.
:naughty:

In build related news I should be picking up some shocks here soon.
A buddy is giving them to me for $40 some adjustable KYBs IIRC.
Supposed to almost have a coilover feel to them according to some friends.

·
Making Bad Decisions
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
UPDATE***

Threw some LEDs in the cluster a couple weeks ago.

Before:

After:

Still need to get the LEDs for my tag lights.

Brakes need to be replaced soon so I may just push the trans swap back and do Z32 brakes first.
Calipers will be gold. Can't figure out if I want to have the Nissan logo gold too, black, or red. Thoughts?
Car will have black roof and white wheels BTW.

·
Making Bad Decisions
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Quick update:

-Still need to do 5 speed swap :facepalm:
-Ordered something shinny :D
-Most likely getting a bunch of suspension stuff for cheap.

·
Making Bad Decisions
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Another quick Update:

These came in a little bit ago.

Also I picked up a daily. So I am on the fence as what to do again.
Build 240 as my fun car or sell it and the goodies and get another Mustang.
'01 Cobras are what i'm looking at as on now. lol

·
Making Bad Decisions
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Car is actually up for sale. lol

I want to get back into a Mustang bad.
Going to be looking at 01 Cobras most likely.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts