Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
If my fox had an 85mph speedo id leave it in there, who cares you arent looking at the speed at the track anyways
My jeep has an 85 speedo. Going 80 is terrifying enough in that sexy beast.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Ive taken my 98 v6 to over 120 a couple times, havnt in a long time. Mine wasnt shaking but you sure as hell could hear the wind. But i felt in control (well as much as you could be going that fast) during that time, though i got up to speed then was thinking that it is a lil too much and slowed down back to the speed limit.

·
Registered
978 Posts
ive hit 120+ in mine a couple of times, and the only thing i heard was crazy wind coming in the window and the exhaust was loud as ****.....but the car was handling like a dream. but i dont need to go that fast so its VERY rare that i get my car up that fast.

·
Smokin' Hot Blonde
774 Posts
My jeep has an 85 speedo. Going 80 is terrifying enough in that sexy beast.
My truck's is 120, which is ridiculous. I don't think I've ever drive my truck much over 80, nor would I want to. That being said, you put 160 in an Altima and some idiot wrecks his car because he thinks it can in fact go that fast.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
I have taken a couple of my trucks into the low low 12's on All Terrains. I'm not scared...:D

21 - 33 of 33 Posts