Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Couldn't agree more Drick. It's a great feeling when you see the few who do care. Those are the people who respect what you're fighting for. The people who don't give a ****, yeah they're frustrating, but you're fighting for the freedom for them to do so. take pride in what you do.

Me for one, thanks for serving :D For you and all those who have served. I remember one time my little brothers friends saw me in BDU's and they're like wow you're awesome! thank you! ....... Do you have big guns?! Lol. Kids are awesome.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Seriously tho. Ive had a couple friends that went CT. Never heard from them again.....

I heard you guys got little secret lairs in the side of mountains that you need like eye scanners and alli baba password to get in.

Mabey not the password part. But I heard you guys got secret lairs in mountains.

I wouldnt be suprised if they didnt let you post on here anymore but definitely during school. Your not even allowed to have cell phones, laptops, or even take pens from the classrooms at Spook school. You walk in with nothing and you leave with nothing. Everyday.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Boooooinnnnng

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
this one will encompass this thread and a few others, ENJOY

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
why do you **** with us again?

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
^ Because sadly this country is now filled with pussies that no longer believe in lethal force. And want to forgive and form a tolerance for anyone that has done wrong to us.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
If I was in charge, there would be a lot more beach front property and alot less talking things out.

You dont like this, hold on, yeah look out your window, thats me ****ing you hard from the sky

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
To bad we dont think like that anymore. Obama would rather invite known terrorists over to the white house to try and work it out.

While there are millions of more Americans that feel bad for the shits over in Afghanistan that are killing our Soldiers and are terrified to say anything or speak out against a religion of people in Afghanistan, in fear of having death threatened on you and your family. And then the government wont do anything about it because "its in their religion"

**** them

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
^^^seriously, if you wanna dance, lets dance, just hope your stick is bigger than mine. You may not like my country, but you sure as **** would respect/fear it

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
EXACTLY.

You **** with America you get ****ED UP.

Now the Muslims are trying to be friend America and get trustworthy with us (never with me) Once they are trusted what will they try? Once they have free reign over us what will happen? Obama would love it if we just shook hands and said "ahh its ok that you killed 8thousand+ of our people, we'll forgive you"

**** THEM. BLOW THEM THE **** UP!

Whatever happened to the days where people were scared to **** with America because they knew they would get ****ed up.

Now they know we wont do anything with this idiot in office.

I wonder what would have happened if Obama was in office durring 9/11. Would he even have declared war or would he have basically just said "nice shot guys, we forgive you"

****ing pussy

21 - 40 of 58 Posts