Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
If you are on our **** list, your flag gets painted on one of these. The name comes off 2 ways. We wipe it off and you never **** with us again, or we wipe you off the map with it, and you never **** with us again

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Ok so this is kind of a rant but just hear me out and post thoughts or whatever.

So today i'm in my 1st period class which just so happens to be a cooking class. i am a senior in HS and have to have that class to be able to leave school early for work. So anyway we're sitting there writing some definitions in class today when the National Anthem came on the T.V and we were instructed to stand.I did as told. well when the Pledge came on i put my hand over my heart and started it off , just to notice im the only 1 paying attention every1 else is laughing at me for saying our pledge! so when I finished i turned around and told the whole class they were worthless pieces of **** who did not deserve to live in the U.S.A , and to laugh at our pledge while our troops are losing their lives for our freedom just pisses me the **** off furiously ... none the less the teacher actually agreed with me and i didnt get in trouble .. sorry guys had to rant :usa
Good for you!

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Good for you Kenpach. When I was growing up we recited the pledge daily. None of this bullshit about not being able to say "god" in schools or any of that. Kids aren't being raised right anymore. We need to bring back good old fashion ass-whoopins and teach kids some damn respect. I'm tired of watching kids act the way they do these days (and not just in the lacking respect for our country way).

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I agree with everything that was said while I was at the gym :D Right on 86er.

And I agree, I was raised that you respect the flag, go to church and respect the church, respect others, respect women, (which alot of ****ing asshole guys don't) if I didn't my Dad would give me a whoopin' now I see kids talking back and nothing happening. My Dad would have taken me to the bathroom, and whooped my ass, then told me to walk it off and be a man.

·
So Smart I'm Rotardary!
4,669 Posts
Way to go kenpachifknpwns! That's the easiest way to gain my respect. The easiest way to is to disrespect our great country.

I've always said this. You don't have to agree with the law makers or politicians but never disrespect America. This country is way too good to us for anyone to say anything negative about her.

·
Captain of Squad 11
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Way to go kenpachifknpwns! That's the easiest way to gain my respect. The easiest way to is to disrespect our great country.

I've always said this. You don't have to agree with the law makers or politicians but never disrespect America. This country is way too good to us for anyone to say anything negative about her.

Exactly man!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am reading the story and thought to myself.

Cooking class = Mostly girls

I bet it wouldve been different if it was Gym class with a bunch of guys.

But nonetheless. People that disrespect the flag and the national anthem deserve to burn.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts