Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have the the 02 engine in now and its runnin great im drivin home from one of my night classes and all of a suddun my o/d off light starts flashing then 2 mins later my check engine light comes on wtf

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
hmmm sounds like a bad o/d switch... thats what happed to me in my SHO...

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Yeah, everytime I get the money together for a really good mod, something else breaks and I gotta use the money to fix it instead. But I keep tellin' myself that eventualy I will get a whole new car out of it right.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
People need to invest $20 in a Haynes manual and learn to do things themselves.
pfffffffft....

when that happens I hope my mustang can fly cause the roads are gonna be filled with half assed do it your self jobs.....

sure, replacing a switch is easy, but what about breaks. Would u want 98 year old grandpa with cateracts driving a car he just did a break job on?

I know i'm being a little extreme, but u get the point. Some people just aren't good with stuff like this. Dif end of the Spectrum Fry......like that movie Unbreakable

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
**** aint that hard. If someone cant follow some simple instructions on changing break pads or changing their oil then they dont need a drivers license IMO.

But I get ur drift.

·
Registered
306 Posts
i have this exact problem , except with my motorcycle... everytime i get it running good 1month later it breaks down again.

·
Registered
962 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts