Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I was planning bolting these on this weekend, alas, it's supposed to snow??? WTF I thought this was spring. Anyway in anticipation can someone post some pics for me please if you have them?

Thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Thanks man, but im actually looking for a GT with chrome saleens and I literally can't find a single picture on google OR here. I want to see what mine is going to look like on a 2003 Mustang GT Premium.

It's the strangest thing there seems to be none out there...
Mustang GT Premium....do you have pics????

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mustang GT Premium....do you have pics????
I'll take some "before pics" this weekend. I have one posted on the forums already I'm pretty sure you've seen it. I doubt the wheels will go on this weekend due to sht weather so I'm aiming for the 9th of April.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
I'll take some "before pics" this weekend. I have one posted on the forums already I'm pretty sure you've seen it. I doubt the wheels will go on this weekend due to sht weather so I'm aiming for the 9th of April.
don't worry about it...same upgrades as my v6 from what i've found on Google

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
don't worry about it...same upgrades as my v6 from what i've found on Google

The car was 28k new in 2003.

Leather
Convertible
Cobra center console
Steel foot pedals
Mach 1000 stereo (too loud for me)
Remote engine starter
Upgraded security system
BBK cold air induction
Upgraded battery to handle electronics
17x8 inch chrome pony wheels with 235/45 tires
Custom paint job- yellow with black stripes

Looking to add HIDs and lowering springs if necessary. Thankfully the GT premium came with a slightly lower stance than a stock one. So when I add the new 18 saleens it might take up more of the wheels well and look decent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts