Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ****ing happy right now..... 2014 5.0 w/Manual and Brembo's!!!

72 month Finance 6.39% APR..... I know kinda high. They gave me $11k for my car and I owed Chase $9k.... So I used that differance as a down payment. Decent deal, ah well you only live once right?

Now onto the car.....

It feels so soft and girly compared to my old car. Everything feels smooth and rubbery lol. The 3.55 gearing and 6 speed are awesome, nice and short. It feels similair to my old car which had 4.30's. It's bone stock (for now lol until I get some $). First mod will be an Axle Back muffler delete. I ****ing HATE that I can't hear revs when rev matching. I need loud.....

On a side note all the "techy" goodies have me in a maze lol... It's gonna take a while to figure it all out.

My 2005 felt like a diehard track car compared to this. I can't wait to start modding! It feels too "soft" for me. But I will say this.......WOW do these Brembo's feel great!!

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
seems like a hell of a lot better than 25% on your old car

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
Welcome to the club Burton! Congratulations on the car, it's beautiful. Take care of her.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Nice ride! It suck's I have a 2006 Mustang GT with a 100 shot and I still barely edge out minor modded 5.0's. I figure I can wait a little while longer before trading her in or building this 3v with that good boost and ethanol. Really waiting to see what 2015 will bring in terms of styling.

·
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats Burton! Looks Awesome. How much was it if you dont mind me asking?? I wanna get rid of my '10 now =D
It was listed at $39k.... I got em down to $37k plus another $1k on my trade in.

Now I know I could have waited it out and got a better deal....**** it lol.

Btw I WILL BUY THESE!

Sounds sick!

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,385 Posts
This seems like a last minute impluse buy :lol

Nonetheless, nice.

·
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

She's just waiting for me! I can't wait to drive her to work tomorrow! Bad pic I know.....lol.

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
You can get some more cabin noise with a freebie mod until you get the deletes..

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,385 Posts
You'll need to get some nice cams to make it sound somewhat like a carbed big block :lol

Or the tune with the new motors works too.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts