Thanks goes to 69Fastback. His video put me over the edge

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Man, that's awsome I'm jelious.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
I was taking some videos today, just playing around with mine, and it fell off my car, the latch on the case popped off, and the camera went tumbling down the concrete....sweeeet

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was taking some videos today, just playing around with mine, and it fell off my car, the latch on the case popped off, and the camera went tumbling down the concrete....sweeeet
a FML moment. I've never heard of that happening

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
the black edition is the top of the line one right? i was going to buy one boxing day but decided it was best for me to hold out for now cash wise.

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the black edition is the top of the line one right? i was going to buy one boxing day but decided it was best for me to hold out for now cash wise.
Yes. I thought it was worth the extra loot. 60 fps and 12 mp camera. Almost got the Silver since there isn't THAT much difference but I said **** it.

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The best part about it...THE STICKERS!!

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Yes. I thought it was worth the extra loot. 60 fps and 12 mp camera. Almost got the Silver since there isn't THAT much difference but I said **** it.
i think im going to hunt around for a used one on ebay before summer when i can actually drive the car again

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What's weird is that it's actually silver

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts