Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Bf Goodrich G-Force Sport

Votes: 5 38.5%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look guys I know these are getting old..but...NT555 or Bf Goodrich G-Force sport...which hooks up best...idc bout tire wear or wet performance...all about dry hook up....

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well...I'm buying two tires for the rear..need 4...but I'm just gonna buy two and see how they hook...if they don't hook good enough ill move them to the front and buy two nitto nt555r's...but if they do hook up good enough ill buy two more for the front

·
Registered
443 Posts
it would b cheaper to just get 2 555r's or M/T's for the back. then put 2 sumitomo's or another decent and cheap tire on the front..

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't really want drag radials...but if the gforce nor nt555 street tire will hook...ill just get the nt555r which ever street tire wins my poll is the one ima try and if they don't do the job...dr's...

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
come on bfg and nitto runners i need your votes lol

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
:sorry sorry bud, if your just after traction, none of your choices are right for a stick car.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well what would be the best if nothing else ill put what ever street tire yall suggest on the front if i dont like em and buy DR's for the back

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
I guess I should have asked before, but by traction do you mean at the track or just something for driving to work but has a little better grip, or something in between?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well street really... im eventually gonna buy some dr's for the strip or maybe some 15x8 rims and 26x10x15 hoosier slicks,,,, but if nothing can keep me hooked on the street ill just get the nt555r

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
at your current power level, you should be fine with regular nitto's on the street.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well unfortunatley i live in the country where theres not alot of asphalt... and well... most street tires spin on this shitty chip seal crap where they lay tar and rocks down and then the tar seaps through and drys... and so are you saying nittos nt555 is better than the bfg gforce

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
I ran the nittos bfg's and mt's. I like mt's then bfgs and then the nittos. At your power level I would just run some sumitomos

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sumitomos suck... i need something that when i drop the clutch on the street that i dont bustem loose and watch my slower competitor leave me... and i only drop the clutch at like 1500 to 2000

1 - 20 of 27 Posts