Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol, sorry, I don't know your name man.

I've been interested in getting a line lock for my stick 07 GT. I liked the SLP kit I saw at a couple of different vendors, but noticed that the kit was only for the 05 & 06 cars.

I also found a GMS kit, but it was a bit more money than the SLP kit.

Do you have any kits for the 07 cars, and if so, how much are they, and what do you charge to ship to Canada?

-Rick

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BWAL I dunno what the difference is. The vendors I have looked at that have the SLP unit don't say why; it only says it fits the 05-06 models and not the 07. GMS makes a couple different ones that are more universal, but I don't like their rep, and I would rather a product that is specific to my car. If SLP makes a kit that varies for model years, there must be a specific reason, probably anti-lock or TC related.

I just now found an 07-08 SLP line lock kit at a vendor though. I'll wait a bit more to see if this dude answers me and see what the price differential, if any, is.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The UNZippee - Sorry I just noticed you posted a question in here :) This is the one we carry and have installed with no issues from GMS. We ship internationally. PM us your postal code and I can give you a shipping quote! Click on the link below for more information on this kit.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, MMP. I was hoping to find the SLP unit, as it's a little cleaner looking than the Granatelli unit. I was also hesitant about GMS product since they have kind of gotten a bad rap here, although you know how that goes.

Here's the SLP unit. (sorry about the competitions name in the pic, it's the only one I could find lol)

I'm still curious though as to the price of the GMS unit and the shipping, as you never know. PM Sent. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Have you seen a picture of the SLP one installed? The GMS unit comes with 2 line locks which is a better way to go than a single unit IMO. I will PM you a price w/ shipping!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts