Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, thats what they say anyway... Not in my case. I couldn't be happier with my $100 ebay spoiler! Perfect paint match, came with all the parts needed. They even had the 3m double sided tape on for me! I would of expected to pay at least $300 for this part. It's nothing but quality! Will put better pics up tomorrow, but i was so excited about this product, i had to just give you guys what i got!

:eek: for a $100 bucks!!!!!!

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im thinking I really like that look...
even if it's not your favorite look, it's better than stock! It's not like your wasting a lot of money on it. The company matches all stock mustang colors. The popular colors they have in stock, not so popular colors take a few more days to ship. It's exact paint match too:yes

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Nice...

Stop making me want to buy things ASSHOLE!!!

You're gonna kill my savings fund towards the watts link
if u road race then ok but if u dont most pple wont even need that watts link.. plus how u gonna use that thing with a currie 9inch rear!! :D

nice **** juco, u changed the look on that thing real quick... wats next now?

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
if u road race then ok but if u dont most pple wont even need that watts link.. plus how u gonna use that thing with a currie 9inch rear!! :D

nice **** juco, u changed the look on that thing real quick... wats next now?

9inch rear for what?

I plan on making this car a Solo1/DD car.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
me... I want FI... but at my salary (monthly allowance which is used to buy food and gas) and restrictions... FI will have to wait till I move out or get kicked out of my parents house... :lol

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hey Juco....
1- sweet sopiler, deal, install, idea, you get the picture
2- ready to see daylight pics tomorrow
3- how did you get a picture of yourself on that kitchen towel:p

·
Registered
537 Posts
Looks great Juco! I believe I will order now since your approval.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.