Modded Mustang Forums banner

You get what you pay for

2K views 54 replies 17 participants last post by  06RedfireGT 
#1 ·
Well, thats what they say anyway... Not in my case. I couldn't be happier with my $100 ebay spoiler! Perfect paint match, came with all the parts needed. They even had the 3m double sided tape on for me! I would of expected to pay at least $300 for this part. It's nothing but quality! Will put better pics up tomorrow, but i was so excited about this product, i had to just give you guys what i got!

:eek: for a $100 bucks!!!!!!

See less See more
#9 ·
even if it's not your favorite look, it's better than stock! It's not like your wasting a lot of money on it. The company matches all stock mustang colors. The popular colors they have in stock, not so popular colors take a few more days to ship. It's exact paint match too:yes

#34 ·
Sweet all the way around... I am glad that it uses the bolt holes from the old one.... I hate to see the trunk lids with new spoilers and covered up holes

#35 ·
+1. I originaly planed on buying this spoiler for a little while untill i got the one i wanted, but i'm really starting to fall in love with it. It's lines just match the body so well... It's differant, but still a ford product that really fits the car.

#36 ·
yea you could probably make some money selling them, i bought mine from lmp and was excited to see something that was already painted so i jumped on it. my last trip to the painters was not a good experience for me so i like when things are already painted. if you were to have one painted it would cost 100 probably.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.