Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
heck no thats not worth it :no. I just seen someone sellin there whole supercharger kit with Everything you need in the forums for 3k. i think it was procharger, maybe? thats just my $.02 though.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Hell no, You are paying almost half what you would pay for a complete kit of your choice new, or you could pick up a decent used kit for around that price.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
yep, they make around the smae hp, just have the mule down low....vortechs are much cheaper...i know a guy with a kb2.1 with other stuff for 4k, it's tempting, but i don't want to go through the install and retuning again.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
I say yes. I wish they had that 6 month ago. I like my lightning motor with a 2.3 whipple, but it cost alot to put it in.

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
yep, they make around the smae hp, just have the mule down low....vortechs are much cheaper...i know a guy with a kb2.1 with other stuff for 4k, it's tempting, but i don't want to go through the install and retuning again.....
Buy it and sell me yours.. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
as much as I am seriously considering boosting my car I might just wait until I deploy again and come back home and buy a termi..

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
don't waist your time drew...... unless you get the blower for free and do all the labor yourself, it's gonna cost well over 5k.

you can get a vortech s trim installed for 4k.... and make damn near 375rwhp, you'll bne lucky if you pump 320 with that blower.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts