Modded Mustang Forums banner

101 - 120 of 284 Posts

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Flaming and arguing a point are different.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Apparently you didn't actually read the rules. First off, it clearly states that mods reserve the right to take any action they deem necessary. Second, it says that flaming of mods is not at all acceptable.
:facepalm:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Yes and... actions in response to what? I didn't say anything to him or anyone.

Second part, I didn't flame him. You got nothing for me son.

Why don't you put in your mod application for 2016?

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Arguments are two differing opinions. If someone thinks someone else is an idiot, then it certainly fits the description.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

You bring so much to the forum, I am thankful for your input.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Yes and... actions in response to what? I didn't say anything to him or anyone.

Second part, I didn't flame him. You got nothing for me son.

Why don't you put in your mod application for 2016?
You don't have to be rude to me because i actually understand the rules.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
I've never read the rules haha. And I got one infraction cause sclass told my city to flood again and I told him to go to hell: lol

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
I've never read the rules haha. And I got one infraction cause sclass told my city to flood again and I told him to go to hell: lol
He doesn't have to tell it to. It'll do it out of its own initiative :shiftyeyes

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
Shut the **** up and suck his dick already, jesus christ. Couple of pansy ass little troll bitches in here in need of a good bitchslappin'.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
I know that mods can do what they see fit, which you don't understand.

Once again, you can't apply that to nothing. It is like 0X0. No one said anything to him, can't do ****. :computer:

Shut the **** up and suck his dick already, jesus christ. Couple of pansy ass little troll bitches in here in need of a good bitchslappin'.
Just ban this dick weasel already.
Love how much this bothers you guys hahahah. Not going anywhere according to the rules. SUCK IT GET MAD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Once again, you can't apply that to nothing. It is like 0X0. No one said anything to him, can't do ****. :computer:

Love how much this bothers you guys hahahah. Not going anywhere according to the rules. SUCK IT GET MAD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Yes you can, in the burnout box. Read the bb rules.

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Excerpt from the rules.

From hereon out, the MM staff reserves the right to, without explanation, close, delete, or edit any thread or post in the Burnout Box. The MM staff also reserves the right to hand out any infractions as we see fit for any situation, regardless of the Modded Mustang rules or the individual Burnout Box rules. So use this forum section at your own risk. If you come in here just to start silly ****, or go beyond the normal dynamics or how men argue, or start a silly thread, you may or may not receive an infraction, or a vacation, for your behavior in here.
Get this thread back on its original topic and quit sassing each other about the rules. Mods can use their own judgement in this section of the forum despite whatever rules are posted so quit the stupid bickering and get back on topic.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Excerpt from the rules.

Get this thread back on its original topic and quit sassing each other about the rules. Mods can use their own judgement in this section of the forum despite whatever rules are posted so quit the stupid bickering and get back on topic.
Og topic at hand. You, was not following rules, got called out on it, and was served an infraction. We are discussing rules. Bwal mentioned other members cars... ganna ban him? That is off topic. :computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
You're all a bunch of homosapiens.

101 - 120 of 284 Posts