Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
dirt/street Motorsports
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just kind of wondering if there is a cold air intake system that everyone agrees on,that is the best for the money and great performance, i have the KN kit now ,but going to trade it for a rifle, and would be looking to get another one, but not K N.

·
Love my S197
86 Posts
Steeda hands down if you don't mind spending a little extra $ on quality craftsmanship. The Airaid/Roush Intake is really good also. (Roush is just a re branded Airaid intake. SAME thing.) Those two are my favorites but you really can't go wrong with any of the other popular makes. The power difference is marginal between all of them and its really the fit, finish, and aesthetics that would make you sway another way or the other.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i have C&L racer with the SCT tuner. i like it

·
dirt/street Motorsports
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys for the great info,sounds like steeda ,jlt,c&l, is somthing you cant go wrong with.i just don't want to end up with some piece of **** for 300$ ill start looking in the classified section, for one of those three, i need a good deal. lol

·
gtscrewd
5,229 Posts
When I was na I rocked the jlt. But now I think you can get a whole package from am or one of those places that comes with a tuner and "tunes for life" which means they will send you new tunes. But if you start doing stuff bigger than bolt ons,like cams fi etc your going to need a dyno tune. So it just depends on ur plans.

·
dirt/street Motorsports
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i all ready have the intune diablosport tuner it has canned tunes for like 12 diffrent cai makes and all the diffrent octane tunes .so i just need a good brand cai.............for now.

·
gtscrewd
5,229 Posts
As stated above the differences in power are minimal so it's a matter of personal preference. Cl stuff does look pretty sweet.

·
dirt/street Motorsports
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok cool,got you guys.just wanted to make sure theres not one that every one stayes away from. because of bad fits, craking, crappy filter,bad seals, ect

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
If I was you invest in the tunes for life from BAMA. So you can get more tunes later when you do more mods.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.