Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I've always been treated like I was a failure, I rarely ever hear something nice from either of my parents.
I'm no expert on dealing with situations like that, but I can't imagine it's healthy for you to keep seeking their approval. Make yourself, your wife, and your kids proud of you.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
I'm no expert on dealing with situations like that, but I can't imagine it's healthy for you to keep seeking their approval. Make yourself, your wife, and your kids proud of you.
I only seeked it while living with them. Now that they are in California I feel so much better.

·
Gunna Go Fast!
1,355 Posts
My ultimate goal is that before I die and after I die I want people to know my name, know that I was a great husband/father/Christian man, and that I did great things with my life and I want it to have an abounding effect on people.
Probably a lot to ask for being a 22 year old that works for a cell phone store but still I want to leave a legacy and have people follow my footsteps to become great people.

And maybe own a couple Ford GTs. :p

·
Mechanical Designer
68 Posts
For my old man to say he is proud of me
This. Mine has said it once in my life, the day I got married. Meant a lot, as I have a ton of respect for him.

Ultimate goal in life? Share my life with the woman I love, and keep a roof over our heads.

Already got the girl of my dreams x10, so check.

The bank and I have a nice house, with a nice garage, so check, for now.

Ultimately, though, I'd love to get back into farming, and raise my kids (if we ever have any) the way I was.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts