Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,178 Posts
Do a internet speed test(Google it) There really isn't too much left that could be wrong. I'm leaning towards something with your connection since everything else was tried. Especially since its even worse at higher resolutions.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Sounds like your computer is using max cpu which is most likely due to some adware/malware you need to remove it. Try pressing alt+ctrl+delete and bringing up your resource monitor and see what % everything is using.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Try uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Flash maybe
Did that.

Buy a Mac.

*dons flame suit*
haha, no.

Do a internet speed test(Google it) There really isn't too much left that could be wrong. I'm leaning towards something with your connection since everything else was tried. Especially since its even worse at higher resolutions.
Internet download speed is 18.48 Mbps at current location.

Sounds like your computer is using max cpu which is most likely due to some adware/malware you need to remove it. Try pressing alt+ctrl+delete and bringing up your resource monitor and see what % everything is using.
This is what I was thinking as well.

Current Usage is below. Do you guys see anything out of the usual?

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
If I can't figure out what's wrong, I think i'm going to restore Windows on here lol

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Try getting rid of all the stupid toshiba services and all those dumb programs you dont ever use that came on the laptop. Also you have daemon tools..what kinda torrent did you download and from where? Close out of daemon tools. Do you really have all of those Google Chromes open? End all of those. Go on the Microsoft site and download microsoft security essentials and run that as your antivirus. Otherwise try cc cleaner but that may delete all saved info. Idk if cc cleaner has a registry fix or not but you coukd try that

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

21 - 29 of 29 Posts