Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Exhaust fume addict
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just gonna share my success here

My and a buddy picked up a couple of police interceptors at the auto auction to flip. As you can imagine the carpets and seats have stains from vomit, urine, fecel matter and possibly EVEN coffee!!! So what to do. While sitting there pondering how to get the spring break party stains cleaned up I remember this stuff from when I worked at oreilly's called zap-it. It's made by superior cleaning products and I remember the smoking hot blonde vendor rep talking about it removing anything(I was hoping her clothes) but alas she will not be naked for this story.

Anyway we picked up a gallon and followed the directions. Put it in a spray bottle and sprayed it on and let it sit for a couple minutes. Then took a stiff nylon brush and scrubed away. And bam!!!!! (The ghost of billy mays was present) the stains and nastiness were gone this thing looked like new. Unfortunately I failed miserably and don't have before and after photos but I just thought I'd share since zap it doesn't come up in a search on this site

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Nice post man but....

didnt happen without pics, thats what you will here from these guys

lol

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Lol I almost thought it was spam.

·
Exhaust fume addict
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so finally got a chance to get some pics of this in action
I bought my dads 99 crown vic, he has had it since 04 and its never been cleaned

However I was pressed for time so its not perfect but had if i had another half hour this old bitch would have looked like new

Before

After

It's still a little damp in this pic also

1 - 4 of 4 Posts