Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as most of you know i have been on here for several years now and the vert has went through some major changes in that time.

well now that im happy with the power plant under the hood and with what trans is behind it, im starting to focus on gettting the car to look the way i want it to.

heres a pic of the car as it sits ( hood will be painted this spring and a 99 cobra bumper will be installed)

pic of engine hight so you know why i have a 4 inch cowl hood lol

so theres a couple differnt wheel combo im looking at

one is XXR 531s 17inch front and 18inch rear ( i like the stagger)

XXR® 521 Wheels - Flat Black Rims

the combo that i came up with was about 1500 in cost

this is the other combo i like aswell

Staggered Matte Black TSW Valencia Wheel & Sumitomo Tire Kit - 18x8/9.5 (94-04 All) - Free Shipping!

and thats about the same cost as my other option.

so please let me know what you think of the wheels or of you have any other wheels you know of that you think would look good on my vert.

also no fr500s, bullits or common stuff like that please

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
XXR with the machined lip looks nice, but I really like the TSWs. Main reason I like the TSWs is because they don't have 562475823987536698586 lug holes.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
xxr for sure!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'm with RZNCAIN I like the TSW wheels

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the input guys. I'll probably go with the xxrs cause they come with new light nuts and everything. And better tires then the sumi's

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
go with the toyo's. I have the proxe radials. They hook great and wear fairly well..

·
Registered
536 Posts
There's a replica of BBS rims that are pretty clean looking. Called Varrstoen I believe

They look like this, I'd love to get my hands on a set of these...

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
Zinc, you posted links to two 521 threads. One all black the other had a lip. I truely hope you picked the one wilth the lip.
All black wheels remind me of a beater that has lost it hupcaps I know people who drive those things.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
SVE drifts? Those look filth

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Zinc, you posted links to two 521 threads. One all black the other had a lip. I truely hope you picked the one wilth the lip.
All black wheels remind me of a beater that has lost it hupcaps I know people who drive those things.
lol my winter beater is like that :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts